TruCulture® Blood Collection and Whole Blood Culture System (RUO)*
“Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler.”
– Albert Einstein
The TruCulture System is designed to capture immune cell activity without introducing sample collection and manipulation variables. The system employs a single, self-contained tube for whole blood collection and culture.
What it is/does
- Integrated blood collection device and whole blood culture system
- Closed system
- Simple to use by any trained phlebotomist
- Reliable, reproducible
- Utilizes general purpose laboratory equipment, i.e., heat block
- Available with and without a variety of stimulants, customizable
What it is not/does not do
- Partition monocytes from other whole blood components including granulocytes, platelets and red blood cells
- Artificial, open system requiring transfer of specimen to another tube.
- Require multiple steps; laborious
- Require centrifuge or specialized laboratory or personnel
Get more information about TruCulture:
Myriad RBM also provides Whole Blood Culture Services that can be used to test a wide variety of immune stimulants. Visit our Whole Blood Culture Services page to learn more.
TruCulture® is covered by the following patents: US6410334B1, AU199954193A, EP1102988A2, AT308045T, DE59912716D1
*Research Use Only. Not Intended for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.