TruCulture® Blood Collection and Whole Blood Culture System (RUO)*
“Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler.”
- Albert Einstein
The TruCulture System is designed to capture immune cell activity without introducing sample collection and manipulation variables. The system employs a single, self-contained tube for whole blood collection and culture.
What it is/does
- Integrated blood collection device and whole blood culture system
- Closed system
- Simple to use by any trained phlebotomist
- Reliable, reproducible
- Utilizes general purpose laboratory equipment, i.e., heat block
- Available with and without a variety of stimulants, customizable
What it is not/does not do
- Partition monocytes from other whole blood components including granulocytes, platelets and red blood cells
- Artificial, open system requiring transfer of specimen to another tube.
- Require multiple steps; laborious
- Require centrifuge or specialized laboratory or personnel
Standardized Assays for Personalized Immune Response MonitoringThis online seminar will provide an overview of recent research published in the journal Immunity that demonstrates progress in the standardization of assays for personalized immune response monitoring.
Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:00 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
TruCulture® is covered by the following patents: US6410334B1, AU199954193A, EP1102988A2, AT308045T, DE59912716D1
*Research Use Only. Not Intended for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.